LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Online or In Store: Find a Lower Price and We’ll Match It.
At the time of purchase, we will match the current pre-tax price for new, identical, immediately available products from a local retail competitor’s store.
The Guarantee is limited to one price match per identical item, per guest.
- We will match prices in our competitors’ local print
- Items purchased must be identical to the items advertised
(e.g., brand, color, size).
- The original, complete competitor ad, with valid dates, must be presented at time of purchase. Advertisements presented via smartphone must be displayed on competitor’s website or app. Online prices must be verifiable via competitor website.
We will not match prices for competitors’:
- Category-wide or storewide discounts
- Buy One Get One with purchase offers
- Gift with purchase offers
- Percentage (%) off discounts
- Out-of-stock or limited quantity items
- Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors
- Prices advertised on Black Friday or the Thursday before
- Online prices advertised during the week of Black Friday or on Cyber Monday
- Clearance, closeout, damaged product, used, refurbished, open packages or liquidation sales
Frequently Asked Questions
What is considered a local retail competitor?
A local retail competitor for retail store purchases is a retail store authorized by a vendor to sell a new, factory-sealed product with a warranty and is located in the same market area (within a 10 mile radius) of your local SKY Locksmith store. A local retail competitor for SkyLocksmith.com purchases is a retail store authorized by a vendor to sell a new, factory-sealed product with a warranty and is located in the same market area (within a 10 mile radius) as either the billing address or the shipping address on record for the purchase.
How do I show “proof” of price?
The best way to show proof of price is to bring in the competitor’s current ad or notify us of the website address of the designated major online retailer. We may call the competitor’s retail store or check the website address of the designated major online retailer to verify the lower price and availability of the item.
What if the competitor does not have the item in stock or has limited quantities of the product?
Sometimes a qualifying competitor will advertise a product in ads and on its website as having limited quantities in stock. If the item is out of stock or the competitor has advertised as limited quantities of an item, it is not eligible for price matching. Likewise, if SKY Locksmith has a product that is advertised as being limited in quantity it will not be eligible for price matching.