Gardall Safe Corporation is recognized around the world as a manufacturer of premuim quality safes and security devices. Protecting your valuables and vital records from fire or theft is our only business. For decades, Gardall Safe Corporation has been dedicated to building the toughest, most secure, safes, depositories, and lock-boxes in the world. Our “B”-rated burglary safes allow you to receive full insurance coverage in accordance with the Broad Form and Mercantile Safe Insurance classifications and our UL (Underwriters’ Laboratories) 1 and 2 hour safes have been independently tested to keep your records protected in a fire.
Statistics show that if a company´s records are lost in a fire, 17% can no longer furnish a financial statement, 14% suffer a reduction in credit rating and 43% go out of business completely. No home or business is safe from fire. Your vital records and possessions are only as safe as the quality of protection you provide for them.
With Gardall fire-resistive safes, you can be confident your records will survive!
- For a full list of Gardall products preview [ this years PDF Catalog 2014 ] with specification!
- ORDER YOUR GARDALL SAFE WITH SKY LOCKSMITH & HARDWARE TODAY!
Gardall FIRE PROTECTION SAFES
U.L. 2-Hour Fire Safes (Sm and Med)
Can Your Business Survive Record Losses From Fire?
Statistics show that if a company’s records are lost in a fire, 17% can no longer furnish a financial statement, 14% suffer a reduction in credit rating and 43% go out of business completely. No home or business is safe from fire. Your vital records and possessions are only as safe as the quality of protection you provide for them. With Gardall fire resistive safes, you can be confident your records will survive.
- Thick 41⁄4” door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are 21⁄2” thick
- Five active bolts that lock in 3 directions, massive 1” diameter round bolts that extend deep into safes body (Models 1812-3018)
- Center bolt down hole for easy installation (hardware included)
- Plush carpeted quality interior to protect jewelry and valuables (Models 1812-3018)
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic available
- UL 2-hour fire label, furnace-tested to 1850°F for 2 hours. Interior temperature of safe was less than 350°F during the test and cool down
- Media Cooler (insert) will fit inside model 1612/2 and larger
- Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack
- Independent re-locker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (fire damage only)
(additional charges apply)
- Key locking dial $45
- Gold trim with rich color exteriors. Add $150 for optional colors. Black, burgundy, hunter green available
Standard colors: Sandstone or gray.
All specifications are subject to change without notice. The above mentioned Gardall fire resistive safes carry a U.L. 2 hour 350° fire label as to Fire and Impact tests.
2-Hour Fire Safes (Large)
These Gardall fire resistive safes are designed and tested to withstand severe fire with outside temperatures reaching 1750°F. Interior temper-atures will not exceed 350°F within two hours. The charring of paper occurs at 405°F. All Gardall fire resistive safes provide a comfortable margin that protects your valuables. But these models don’t stop at just fire protection. They also have Class “B” burglary resistive features built in right at the factory. And don’t forget, every fire insurance policy states that “proof of loss” is required for claims. When your business or personnel inventories are locked inside a Gardall fire resistive safe, your “proof of loss” is protected.
- Full locking bar on hinged side of door deterring entry by removal of hinges
- Plated interlocking door bolts extend deep into safe wall
- Hard plate between the lock and dial ring.
- Independent locking device designed to stop forced entry
- U.L. group II combination or electronic push-button lock available.
- Heavy duty casters welded to safe body to allow the safe to be positioned easily
- Adjustable shelves
- Push Button Electronic
- Mechanical Combination
- Single Key (Key-op)
Economical Two-Hour Record Safes
Gardall offers a full range of two-hour record safes, for residential or commercial use. All five models are available with an attractive two-tone glossy finish. All models carry a K.I.S. two-hour fire label. In addition, model #1612 carries a U.L. 350°F one-hour label for fire and impact tests.
- Center bolt-down hole is standard (Hardware included)
- 1-shelf/1-tray models 1612-2517
- 2-shelves/1-tray models 3918-4422
- S&G Group two lock standard on models 1913-4422
- 3-way bolt work on models 1913-4422
1-Hour Microwave Fire Safes
Gardall offers a full range of U.L. approved fire resistive microwave style safes. These safes are made to Gardall’s exact specifications and brought to you with the same care and quality you have come to expect from Gardall. Microwave style safes come with either mechanical or electronic style locks. All fire safes have plated interlocking bolts that extend into the safe walls to prevent tampering and removal of doors. The doors are precision built of extra heavy steel, full swinging on heavy duty hinges with interlocking, tongue and groove closure on all sides of the door frame. All safes come with a center bolt down hole and hardware to anchor the safe down.
- Programmable electronic lock with over-ride
- Individual packaging for UPS type shipping
- Two compact sizes
- Powder coated paint for increased durability
- Center bolt down ( hardware included )
- Pull-out shelf for storage
- Dual security key and combination (mechanical only)
- All models carry a 1-hour K.I.S label. Models MS912/MS129 also carry a U.L 1-hour, 350°F label
- Gardall warranty for all products
G.B.F. – U.L Burglary Rated/1-hr Fire Safes
All GBF safes were tested by the manufacturer along side a U.L. listed one-hour fire safe in an independent fire testing facility. The GBF safe actually outperformed the U.L. fire safe by 15 minutes. The exterior of the safe was heated to 1700ï¿½F for one hour and during that time the interior temperature of the safe was less tha 270ï¿½F. A letter of certification is available upon request. All GBF safes carry Gardallï¿½s Lifetime Fire Replacement Guarantee.
- Door: 1½” profile door panel with overall 4” thickness, insulated for protection against fire, with a “B” burglary rating.
- Body: 1/8” plate steel with 2½” of insulation and a metal inner shell.
Anti Burglary Components:
- Hard plate to deter drilling.
- Independent re-locking device.
- Solid steel handle designed to shear off under attack.
- Three massive 1” round chrome plated locking bolts.
- Full length locking bar on hinge side of safe to deter prying attacks.
- One anchoring hole in base for easy bolt down. (hardware included)
- Intumescent* seal to ensure a positive door seal in case of fire.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
Fire and Burglary Labels
- U.L. Residential Security Container Burglary Label (RSC)
- Manufacturerï¿½s 350° 1 Hour Fire Label
- Electronic, Combination, Single Key
- Standard colors: Gardall Gray or Sandstone.
- Gold handle, dial, and trim with Hunter Green, Black, or Maroon safe body ($150)
U.L. 1-Hour Fire/Burglary Safes
Heavy duty construction 2” thick door, 3” thick body
- Composite construction door & body
- Independent glass re-locking system
- 3 spoke chrome-plated vault handle
- 1 hour U.L. 350° fire label
- U.L. RSC Burglary Label
- Center bolt down for ease of installation (hardware included)
- 11⁄4” chrome plated locking bolts
- Attractive two tone paint for increased durability
- U.L. Group II combination (S&G) lock standard
Dual Security – “B”-Rated Burglary Safe within a 2-Hour FIre Safe
- Class “B” Rated interior safe construction. Door of inner safe will interchange with other Gardall safes key lock or combination.
- Fire Resistive Exterior Safe – Insulated to withstand 1850°F for 2 hours.
- Finest Quality Combination Locks – U.L. listed Group II with built-in relocking device or key-op lock.
- Relocking Device – If back cover is knocked off of the lock, the independent relock device is activated, preventing bolt withdrawal.
- Boltwork Interior Door – Triple boltwork with independent relock device.
- Boltwork Exterior Door – Interlocking bolts extend into the safe walls, full length locking bar on hinge side of door to deter forcible entry by removal of hinges.
- Hard plate on both interior and exterior door.
- Available with electronic push-button lock.
Standard colors: Gray or sandstone
Center bolt-down hole standard (hardware included)
All specifications are subject to change without notice.